What is sports performance training?
Training designed specifically to enhance performance in competition to make an athlete more successful in their chosen sport and reduce the potential for injury.
What are the benefits of sports performance training with LIFTraining:
- Improve your ability to perform your given sport
- Effective programs for reducing the risk of injury from non contact related injuries
- Develop a proper foundation with performance fundamentals
- Increase muscular strength, core, speed, power, endurance, flexibility, mobility, agility, mental preparedness, foot speed, power, etc.
- Increase confidence and motivation
- Help athletes perform at their full potential
- Increase preparation for the demands of sports practice and competition
- Improve motor skills
Is it safe or is my child to young to performance train?
It is important to expose kids to a variety of developmentally appropriate activities early in life to reduce the risk of sport related injuries and improve health and physical fitness. Training helps master fundamental motor skills, improve movement mechanics and gain confidence with proper progression, variety and recovery intervals.
Speed Camp Objectives
We at LIFTraining have devoted our time to helping athletes accomplish their athletic goals in the the Madison Area for over 15 years. The goal of the winter performance camp series is to implement a training program (which we have developed over the years) while working with athletes to reduce their chances of getting injured and improve their overall athletic performance. ALL camp sessions will focus on improving speed, deceleration, quickness in a 40 foot range any direction, core strength, agility, footwork, balance and range of motion with dynamic drills and game exercises. Let us help you become a better built athlete.